Monday, December 10, 2007

Open a Workbook


Open a Workbook in Microsoft Excel.

For opening a existing excel workbook, do the following steps.

1) Click on File menu and Open
2) A open dialog box is appeared
3) From the look in: box specify the correct location of your file
4) In the File name box specify your file name. or select your file from the correct location.
5) In the file type box you can select your file type
6) Press the ok button.

Then you look the desired workbook is opened in the Excel window

Shortcut Key for opening a workbook is "Ctrl + O"

Friends every time I am said to you that my main aim is Share my knowledge with you, I am also invites my readers that please Came and help us with your best knowledge.
I am appreciate all of my readers .
so kindly post your comments in regularly basis.

You must be followed our following posts because all of those posts are related to each other.

1) Getting started with Excel.

2) Creating a Workbook.

3) Saving a workbook.

4) Closing a workbook.

No comments:

Subscribe Now: From your browser

Search:

Learn Office Excel